Friday, May 23, 2008

Untitled #4

Our swords are sharp
And our courage rages fierce
Our shields are bright
And our hearts grimly true

Our feet they march
Steady and swift
Our fists they grip
Strong and sure

Onwards, onwards!
To the pools of blood
Forward, forward!
To the plains of death

Face nightmares and horrors
Defeat them all!
Face violence and pain
Endure, don't fall!

Embrace the numbing fear
There is no turning back!
Forge the terrible despair
Into a devastating attack!

So we shall ride, my brothers
With a smile on our faces
So we shall fight, my sisters
With war-screams on our lips!

Take a deep breath, my proud warriors
The moment draws near
Take a deep breath, my brave soldiers
Our glorious time is here!

CHARGE!

- Death! Death! Death...! -
King Theoden of Rohan.



* I love that battle cry.

No comments: