Friday, May 9, 2008

Hyuga Neiji


Everytime I look into your eyes,
I fall deeper
Everytime I hear your laugh,
I fall deeper
Everytime I trace your lips,
I fall deeper
Everytime I breathe you in,
I fall deeper
Everytime I taste your kisses,
I fall deeper
Everytime I see you smile,
I fall deeper

Deeper and deeper in love, I fall.


Hyuga Neiji.

Nothing particular. Thought that this short watever-you-may-call-it would suit this picture well. I do fall in love more everytime I look at it. =) Thanks, Jacq. XD


* DISCLAIMER : This piece was originally done by iDNAR.deviantart.com, NOT ME.
This piece was traced out by pencil by a good friend of mine, Jacq. =) NOT ME.I don't have crazy art skills like this... -___-''

2 comments:

joyce said...

this is jacq too. did you scan the picture? it looks nicer here than the one in my blog :)

i'll draw a better one for u. this one looks very... odd. -.-!!

hyelleheri said...

Haha! no i took a pic with me phone. =)

hehe, i'll take u up on the offer, but for a diff pic i hope. this one is nice enough as it is already! =) cheers me up if i'm down.