Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Plea

My Beloved,
The world can be harsh I know,
It can be unfair and cruel.
People are many things I know,
But you meet demons more often than an angel.
A heart owns a fragile strength I know,
That's why some hide and deny it so.
We are all born with pure souls I know,
But it is so easily stained and lost.
Hope can illuminate and comfort I know,
Though ware it prove false.
So many things marr this Life I know,
Leeching away at your spirit.
What you must do I know,
When you lose the spark you once owned.
Never give up; it is easy I know,
To drown in tears and sorrow.
Believe this is true, I know,
That I am always, always there for you,
My Beloved.


So hold on.


To all of you out there, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. If you feel like all is lost and your colours fade to ash, reach out, please.
You will find a waiting hand.

No comments: