Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hungry?



I think I'm developing a weird habit... I seem to be documenting -taking pics- of good food that I devour. =D Wanna see?












* Please turn back if you cannot resist good food and want to keep drool off your keyboard*






Let's start with some cakes.



Brownie from Secret Recipe. Look at the choooochoolaaate...



Another cake from Secret Recipe.



Aaaaand my all-time fave, The Ultimate Chocolate Sin! XD



Looks like this when I'm through with it. Whee~




This is the cake I made. =) Chocolate Cheesecake!



I cooked this; tuna-egg-maggi. It tastes REAL good 'kay? No matter how it looks like...




Maggi mee with fish, prawns and veggie. Looks a little like a smiley face, no?



An- Oops. Wrong pic. =p




Ah, this is more like it. Tony Roma's US Steak. Worth every sen.





Fish & Chips from Manhatten's Fish Market. It was sooo goooood....



Now, let the sushi parade begin!


=)



Salmon onigiri anyone? I bit your half off already though...



Here's a little beef noodle soup.




Sushi set from Zen. Lotsa raw stuff. RAWR.



Also from Zen. Gosh look at the salmon slices!





Good food in a dog bowl. =.=" But still GOOD!

So good so I'll give you a closer look...




Since I've come to stay with my aunt & uncle, I've learnt of the joys salad can bring. This dragon now likes salad, thanks to the goat & horse I live with. =) Sure, I felt like a horse/goat myself when I first tried it, I mean, all that MUNCHING! But I've gotten better now. =D


My jaw fell off after all the munching. And I wasn't even halfway through.
-__-"

Salad ain't that bad when you add shredded roast chicken, grilled MUSHROOMS, hard-boiled eggs (another thing I've accepted as well; I never liked them before. But I like them as egg-mayo spread or in my salad now), apples, croutons, and other vegs. Go crazy. Experiment. But don't add purple cabbage; it's god-damned bitter! And don't put in too much french dressing (if you're using it); it will collect at the bottom and the final salad pieces will be super sour. Ugh. Thses are mistakes or bloopers we've experienced, so just you know. =)

Hora. Look. See my shadow looming over? Be thankful I stopped long enough for a snap.



This is quite recent. Gaaaah~ Yummyness!




Hmm. How about some dessert now? =)

Homemade Tong Yuen...?
(Powerpuff colours! White's the Prof. ... LOL. Yes blue and green. Just 'cos we CAN. >=p)




...or some sweet bean cakes? =p I find them very, very delicious. Mm mm.



Lastly, a simple yet lovely cup of teh. =) I try to go for warm teh/teh tarik, 'cos some iced ones end up too watery. And it's supposed to be healthier.... so I tell myself.



Like a breath of fresh air. ^___^





So yes. I loove food. =)


Love looooove~!




Only bunnies can be so cute & so gluttonous simultaneously.


So yeah. Food can be a life-saver. If I get depressed, and think life's a horrible, horrible joke, I'll go, "Well, at least it has good food. Like chocolate and Pringles...." =p I don't have any decent pictures of those two said works of geniuses... yet. =)


So I say : Eat! Eat and be merry! .....Just watch your waistline. Haha!


I gotta go now; I'm hungry.


Hobey ho! ^__^

2 comments:

Nienna Hime said...

invasion of food into your blog

it's METASTASIS!!!!!!

:D:D:D

hyelleheri said...

=.="