Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Song Shuffle Tag


How to Play :
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title/lyrics/tone/singer to answer the question and comment.

Chosen snippets of the song lyrics will be in between " ".
My comments will be preceeded with * .


How are you feeling today?
Tatakau Mono Tachi - Uematsu Nobuo
It's the background music (piano) in the scene where Tifa fights Loz (Final Fantasy Advent Children)
* No words can describe how I feel. Today I may be estactic, tomorrow I may want to whack someone up. Whee~

Will you get far in life?
A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds To Mars
"Such a beautiful lie to believe in..."

* .... An omen? o.0

How do your friends see you?
Hit In The USA - Beat Crusaders
"I was made to hit in America!
I was made to hit in America!
I was made to hit in America!"

* So I guess America's gonna be one of my stops in life then. =p

Will you get married?
I Go Crazy - DHT
"They say old lovers can be good friends..."
* It's a song about realising you still love your ex. I'm greedy ain't I? XD

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Hirano Aya - God Knows
"You will certainly shine
I'll overcome the limit of the future
My weakness will not shatter my spirit
my way overlaps with yours
For the two of us, God bless..."
* Yeah, either only god ever knows what song it is or, according to the lyrics, we shall travel into the unknown together. =)

What is the story of your life?
Kokoro No Biidama - Rythem
"The world is never right because it’s reborn all the time
Right now, take a brush and paint in your own color
moving it freely in any direction you want."

* It's my adventure, so I'll never give up!

What was high school like?
You Are My Love - Yui Makino
"The music from our childhood faintly echos in the background...
The memories that I hopelessly try to remember wander aimlessly"

* It's not as depressing as the lyrics. Duh. But I'll admit I was a little clueless then...

How can you get ahead in life?
Menyemai Cinta Bersamamu - Nora
"Kau hulurkan cinta yang suci... "
(you offer a love that is pure...)
* Er... I have to accept pure love from someone...? =.=" Not helping...

What’s the best thing about your friends?
Doubt & Trust - Access
"The much desired brilliance.."

* Man is not a solitary creature. Together our differences make us complete.

What’s in store for this weekend?
Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
"Let's get the show on the road today..."
* Yeah! I'm going home~. =) Go walk & bathe my dog one more time. She NEEDS them both.

Describe your grandparents.
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
"I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own.. "
* I learn from them. From their advice and their experiences.

How’s your life going?
Blaze Line - Back-On
"Keep on attackin’! "

* HELL YEAH! >:D CHAAAARGE~~!!

What song will they play at your funeral?
Garden Of Everthing - Maaya Sakamoto & Chris Mosdell
"Where you on outstretched wings
Sing within The Garden of Everything"

* Such a depressing question... but I may very well really have it played then, you know. The lyrics strangely fit.

How does the world see you?
Rewrite - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
"Erase and rewrite..."
* WTH? I OBJECT! D:<

Will you have a happy life?
Higher And Higher - Kumoko
"Fly higher and higher towards a great future..."
* Hmm, what do you think? =D

Do people secretly lust after you?
Sobakasu - Judy & Mary
"I wonder why though? Why can't I remember that person's tears?"
* How would I know? It's supposed to be secretly, right? But mostly unlikely.

How can you make yourself happy?
Mata Ashita - Ouran High school Host Club
"You might laugh like it’s a trivial joke
But we just always want to see your happy face."

* Kyouya sings this part. =) But on a whole, it's a song that really cheers you up.

What should you do with your life?
After Dark - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
"As if breaking off my midday laziness, I float upon my attitude
And fly as I try to look down upon newly formed cloud."

* Yay I get to fly!

Will you ever have children?
Rise - Origa
"Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind..."
* So I'm doomed to have insufferable brats and will be praying for the day they leave the house? How encouraging.

What song would you strip to?
Broken Wings - Tomoko Tane
"Your eyes, hands and your warm smile
They're my treasure..."

* O.0 Oouh la la~ LOL.

What does your mum think of you?
Tsuki Akari - Rie Fu
"There isn’t a moment when I don’t think about you..."
* Mum, do I really worry you that much? ='(

What is your deep, dark secret?
Hikari - Utada Hikaru
"I don't believe in us completely..."
* Maybe that's why...

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Januari - Glen Fredly
"Kisah kita berakhir di Januari..." (Our tale ends in January...)
* My mortal enemy has a theme song? @_@ What, it plays in the background when we face off?? And such an emo LOVE song sommore... Oho, our final showdown will be in January..! Gotta train!
Oh why oh why couldn't the song be One Winged Angel?? Then I'd have a really delicious enemy... >:D

What’s your personality like?
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
"If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make the change."
* I don't like strife and sufferings. Especially when those happen to children and the elderly. :'( So I find this song really really meaningful. If the world just listened and did what the song pleads, it would be a better place.

What song will be played at your wedding?
Hitomi No Tsubasa - Access
"I gaze at you with eyes that seem to crumble..."
* Shit. I refuse to cry/go blind at my wedding... if I ever do wed.


I tag Joyce, Beatrix, Tristan, and you who reads this. It's a fun piece. =)

No comments: