Friday, May 2, 2008

I. Got. Tagged. *Sigh*.

Niennahime tagged me. =.=" The task said to 'tag EIGHT ppl'. Apparently, I am worth SEVEN ppl. Should I laugh? Or cry...?

=.="

So fine, I will continue the thread. Here goes :

First up, 8 things I am passionate about:
(Not in order, 'kays?)

1. Hibernating.
2. Daydreaming (keeps one's imagination fertile.) ;p
3. MUSIC. I realise I cannot live without it, no matter the genre.
4. My family. We fight, argue, laugh, cry, and love each other.
5. My dog... and my tortoises too, I guess. No matter how stupid they(tortoises) seem. They're still mine to love.... and clean after, feed, bathe.... =___="

Meet Shadow. She can scare the shit out of you in the dark... for all you suddenly see is two glowing eyes and a panting tongue hanging out. Whee.

6. Stories. One of Life's perks.(Thus my mania about books, some movies, manga, & anime; they all spin a story.)
7. Gorgeous, Preferably-Topless, Drop-Dead-Worthy, Male Hunks. I AM a female. >:D
8. Sinful food. Especially Pringles of the sour-cream type. Salute!


8 things I say too often :

1. ...Huh?
2. ...What?
3. Mrrrraauuuw~
4. Aaaaaarrrrghhhh!!!
5. Whyyyyyy.....?!??
6. Whaat the...??
7. ...Eh?
8. Yinn wong ah, tai yan!! ;___; (I've been framed, Your Honour!)


8 books I’ve read recently :

1. Marieb. Looking at page 1077.
2. One of Mercedes Lackey's; Phoenix And Ashes, if I'm not mistaken.
3. Garth Nix's The Shade's Children.
4. R. A. Salvatore's The Legacy; the latest in the Drizzt Do'Urden series.
5. The Bride Of The Water God, Volume 1.
6. Vampire Knight, Volume 2.
7. Song lyrics for Rise by Origa.
8. ......today's newspaper. 'Cause I can't think of anything else & all the stuff I read I left at home. =.="


Now comes one I wouldn't mind answering;
8 songs I could listen to over and over again :

1. Shinroku by Loveholic. I found out the meaning of the lyrics later... but I still love it.
2. Rise by Origa. Curent fave. Her other songs aren't bad either. Like Inner Universe.
3. I'm cheating here ; two songs from Lilo & Stitch. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride & He Mele No Lilo.
4. Jesse McMcartney's The Second Star to the Right. Seems that it's a Peter Pan song.
5. Valentine's Day by Linkin Park. I love all their songs anyway.
6. DHT's I Go Crazy.
7. Gollum's Song by Emiliana Torrini. I realise I tend to like tragic songs....
8. Hit In USA by Beat Crusaders.

Actually I have LOADS of songs I love. These are the few which come to mind now. Cheers for music!



8 things I learned last year :

1. If I nap after 6pm, I get a headache.
2. If I drink just Nescafe in the morning, I get a 'tummy burn'. Not nice.
3. I love the snooze button. I can hit it till it refuses to snooze anymore.
4. If I sleep in the car, with my head at a weird angle, I get a headache. (recent discovery)
5. I'm a sucker for pretty pictures. (And pretty ppl too.)
6. Dropping your MP4 player into a bucket of water is agonising. Mentally & physically. Don't do it, kids.
7. Classical music still ROCKS.
8. Some mistakes you cannot afford, for the consequences after are painful to bear.


Finally, 8 people to tag
:

1. Jocelyn Toh! I miss you...
2. Beatrix!
3. .....You who read this. Tell me if you ever do take up the challenge. (If not; WIMP. =p It's not as easy as it looks, 'kay?)
4. I
5. have
6. no
7. one
8. else.


....DONE. *pheew*

2 comments:

joYce said...

you got tagged :P

I did 2 tags. one from you.
do the other :P

joYce said...

and get a tag board!
you can get one by clicking on mine
or ann gee's by going to her site