Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jenova's Child

I recently managed to watch Final Fantasy : Advent Children in english, although just halfway... Now I finally understand what they were talking about. The one I have doesn't have any subtitles and it is in japanese. =p I'll try to get one with english subtitles later, I guess. Cloud's eyes are so so blue. *stares* =D


Behind Blue Eyes...

Quick, before the fangirls sees these gorgeous pair of orbs and rampage!


Kadaj sounded whiny. =_=" I prefer the japanese seiryuu's voice.

Yazoo sounded like... he wasn't straight. =___=" *speechless*

Anyways, I saw all of Spethiroth's scenes.... Yatta! =D

I love his voice! And boy was he evil!



Kneel. I want you to beg for forgiveness.
(so he says to Cloud...)

Me : I kneel! I KNEEL!!!!


He's hawt. One of my favourite bishounen villains. XD Mineee, all MIINEEE!!!!

5 comments:

joyce said...

its nienna :)

i'm taking the sephiroth pic :) i see another black and white pic coming up soon after eos ^________^

Anonymous said...

haha, classic! :)

hyelleheri said...

what black and white pic?

joyce said...

its nienna again :)

picture la duh i'm drawing him.

if it turns out ok (which it wont because) i'm giving you :):)

hyelleheri said...

haha yay! neiji wun be lonely then. =)