Sunday, June 8, 2008

What The-?

I was burning the midnight oil with my notes on my right and my lappie online on my left. After awhile, in between surfing and memorizing stuff, I got a nagging feeling. And I realised something was missing. I touched my nose.

" ...Where's my glasses?"

HOMG. D:> What the hell...? I don't remember taking 'em off... and yet as I patted the front of my face, it ain't there. HOMG. I freaked out a little; I mean I don't wanna misplace it somewhere only to stomp on it while searching for that light, frail hooligan! Gyaaargh!

Later I found it on the table about 1 metre from where I was studying. Hooo boy. My memory sucks.... My exam papers are doomed... May as well just burn 'em. T_T

Does this sort of thing happen to you?

T_T

1 comment:

Nienna Hime said...

lol no it doesnt...

maybe cos my eyesight is so bad that once i take my glasses off, i am officially BLIND =_="