Monday, June 30, 2008

The Bestest Day of Every Year


29th June 2008....


It's my birthday today!

*dance dance* *dance dance*


....
....
....


If you really look back and think, actually Life is a gift, the greatest and highest gift our parents gave us. No matter if it ain't perfect; so what if you're not-so-tall and you're never reaching your ideal weight... Life is great and I plan to keep it that way!

So, so long teenager! I'm gonna step forward into another phase of Life; while crossing my fingers hoping that'll Life be kind to me. =) Well, I hope I can 'grow up'... me, who scored near 90++% in the peterpan-complex section in a quiz before... but that just means I haven't lost my imaginivity, right??? Is there such a word..?

Face the future with a grin and open arms; loads are waiting for me! Mistakes and stumbles galore, but many other nice things too! (Yep, I'm very cheerful today...)


Like Master Wu Guai said -and I love this quote-
" The past is history, and the future a mystery, but today... today is a gift. That's why they call it the present."

=D

So omedetto, you crazy-half-past-three homo sapien. You've survived another year. Here's to many more to come!!! =D


* BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL OTHER HOMOSAPIENS -AHEM AHEM WENDY AHEM- WHO ARE BORN ON THIS DAY TOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!




No comments: