Thursday, June 5, 2008

Of Hunks and Bishounens and Lame Excuses

Joyce tagged me to list my top 10 famous hunks and post a pic of them each. (And I want to see her do that too. Hopefully soon. =p Okays, joyce?)

Thing is, I'm having a lot of difficulty in collecting the nominees..... although I have searched and searched and searched till I got dehydrated... Wait a minute, you say. Difficulty in checking out members of the opposite sex? Oh-Am-Gee don't tell me she's- NO I AM NOT, I AM SO DAMN STRAIGHT. It's just that I can't seem to find hunks worthy enough to fill up my list! (But I'm having fun... XD) Sure I chose a few, but it ain't enough; guess I'm picky. Looks like this'll take awhile... (I'm not giving up!)

Hehe... and I'm not complaining. =D

So I was thinking, why not prolong this 'torture'? LOL =p I mean, my blog's kinda lifeless recently... (Oh the lame excuses...) So...

Why not expand this Hunk Tag to cover more erm, ....genres? LOL. I'm so greedy.

So maybe I'll start the top 10 bishounen-villians list or the top 10 bishounen-heroes list or something. >:D
...
..
.

INITIATING PROJECT (UNNAMED, FOR NOW) ...

See you soon. >:D Mwrah-haha...

No comments: