Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleep Travelling

Meet my sister, Denise.


Yes, we do stuff her in the car boot when there's no space for her to seat. What..? She's happy.

She likes to do weird stuff. Like putting her head outta car windows-


Sorry wrong picture; this is my dog Shadow. She used to be a cute shaggy doggie. Now she's a cute shaggy lazy bear. =_=


Okay this is Denise. Probably the shortest prefect in her school.


Denise has a well let's say, unique habit. This is why I don't sleep with her on the same bed; I surrendered the whole thing to her after several nights; How do you stand it, Beatrix??? D:<



She so does not look like this asleep.

Denise 'goes round the world' when she sleeps. She will travel from her pillows to the end of the bed, to the other end and back again. Heck, once she scared my aunt who was sleeping with her on the floor (on mattresses) by pulling a disappearing trick; rolling under the bed. Still asleep. My aunt woke up to find her gone, and had to drag her back out after finally spotting her under the bed. So dun play-play with her awesome 'sleep-travelling' abilities. =_="

On the other hand, if I'm not sleeping with her and having to fend off her flailing arms & legs, she, when asleep, can offer some interesting sights/poses. She does it all herself, mind you. No arranging limbs or anything on my part.




Closeup. She looks real comfy eh?


I'm sorry for the blurriness; I was laughing. This pose took place a few minutes after the first one.


Damn stylish sleeping pose there...



HAH. This is proof of her 'travelling' abilities. Note the faraway pillow...


There was another funny pose but I didn't snap a shot of it. It looked like she was worshippping some god for something... or like an upright, curled up prawn. =_=

Anyways, I will stand clear and in awe of her abilities. I wonder sometimes 'where' does she 'go' in her dreams that inspire such poses?

1st pose : modelling for a photoshoot? =_="
2nd pose : the ruler of some land? sitting on her throne?? on Narnia's?!? O.O looks like an evil monarch though...
3rd pose : ... your guess is as good as mine...

All I can say is; sleeping with a Sleep Traveller is never boring. =)