Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zombie Day

I don't know what is it with me and CSUs. I almost always go through CSUs in a tired haze.

Today I was like a century-old (but better-looking, lol) zombie shambling around in uni. I didn't sleep late last night. I took a decent breakfast. Hmph. I guess I'm just not a morning person...?

An exam's looming up soon, and I HAVE TO ACE THIS ONE. =( I gotta. So that means I am involuntarily a morning-person starting from now onwards. I mean, starting from tomorrow. =p

But all is NOT lost! I found me a new eyecandy! lol I don't know who he is, but I know he's got pretty eyes. =) Very pretty. And I found out that my old faci is still in uni, for the Sem 5 people. Lucky souls... Nice to know there ARE cute guys IN my neighborhood, and isn't unfairly concentrated halfway across the world. =)

So god didn't forget me after all. ;)

No comments: