Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zombie No More

I had CSU today. =) And I was lucky to get Dr. Hla. She's so sweet. =)

Finally, I broke the string of being zombie-like in CSUs!

My SP was Eugene; he's an old pro. Hell, he knew more than us. =_=" And he cracked jokes, which was good, 'cos some SPs lie there like a dead fish/living doll while we poke at them, and well, I'd take Eugene over those SPs anyday.

So my CSU was a completely relaxed session today, a VERY GOOD THING. =) I approve of the Dr.Hla+SP Eugene combination. Thank you, my lucky stars. =)

Oh, and yesterday when I was using the uni's computers, and I had a very nice seat. =) There was this good-looking Korean dude sitting opposite me and Pretty Eyes was sitting behind me. =D

Hey, I do notice the people around me okay? =)

...and gloat when the eyecandies are delish~ Hee hee.

No comments: