Friday, February 20, 2009

Bubble

I just learnt today that blood can 'boil'. (O.o)

It's when scuba divers rise too rapidly from the deep sea that the gases in their blood form bubbles, and voila, 'boiling blood'! Creepily cool.

But then again, it'll be mighty painful... So, to all you scuba divers out there, ASCEND SLOWLY please. If you do panic and rise rapidly anyway, do it somewhere near the hospital where I will be at; at least I'll be able to see you and learn about decompression sickness first-hand. I mean, if it's gonna happen to you and you can't avoid it, my as well get some benefit out of it, right? ;p

I'll be ever so thankful. :p





Speaking of bubbles, I had a rotten start to this day... BUT was kinda cured in the library.


It's all about location, location, location.



.... and the company beside you. ;D



Beluga bubbles!


Yay me. LOL.

No comments: