Friday, March 20, 2009

RANT


It's driving me up the wall.

I had a feeling I shouldn't go to the feedback, but I did anyway. YAY ME.

Never knew I had a thing for self-injury. =_="

Halfway through the super-accelerated question bombing, I wanted to perfrom harakiri already.

Thanks sir.

T_T


Everything's not as they seem.

They have secrets hidden in nooks and crannies, and jump out at you with a vengence.


All gone.

All lost.

All down the drain.

Here I am, scattering and tossing points like I don't need every single one of them.

WONDERFUL.


I want to relax, but I think I did that too much already.

T_T

I never actually believed that Medicine was difficult.

I know better now.

It's freakishly, irritatingly, tear-reducing, mind-numbing difficult and it's the easiet way to break a person.

:(

I haven't broken.

...yet.

I'm NOT gonna break.

I'm gonna SEE this HELL through.

>:(

So, so long, my social life.

Hello, books and panda-eyes.

* the furniture pics I got from a friend. Nice, no? :)

No comments: