Monday, March 30, 2009

Glasgow? Galway? HUH?

Many dear friends of mine got their matching results today. Nienna's going to Southampton.

Another dear friend told me she was going to Galway.

Almost no one knew where Galway was. One fellow even asked what it was. =_="

I, for one, was confused and mixed up Galway and Glasgow. XD My poor friend had to explain again and again to me that they were two different universities, each being in two different continents.

There were two of her batchmates screaming elatedly as they were both going to Glasgow, and I plucked at her sleeve (we were looking out for anyone else who was bound for Galway) and exclaimed, "You're going with them! You're going with them!" LOL.

Man, I'm lucky she has loads of self-restraint. If not, I'd be in the ICU by now, being the silat pro she is. So sorry, m'dear. :p

So they'll all be vanishing soon, one by one. :( I'm in a kinda bittersweet mood now, as I'm glad they've all made it but I'm also sad because they'll be leaving. :(

I'm gonna miss them.

So to the M107 PMS students; Congrats!

To my dear friends; Congrats! (and don't you DARE forget me...)

I'm gonna miss y'all. :(

No comments: