Monday, January 19, 2009

To Chilli's & Beyond!!

I went to Chilli's in Midvalley last Saturday. The last time I went there was when OJ last came to Kl and we all gathered... like a year ago from this recent Chilli's trip. And so we gathered again, for the bigshot (OJ) had deigned to grace us with his presence again. LOL. Expensive taste, this friend of mine... and a quite player too; SO BEWARE GIRLS! (lol)

So we had lunch there, and the guys had a delectable treat for the eyes too. XD There was a pretty girl -I think she was one of the managers or some rank higher than a waitress; we call her The Chilli's Chick- who had, well, the curves and The Dress To Pull It Off Together With A Distractingly Tied Scarf. LOL. You gotta give it to that gal; she KNOWS how to utilise a scarf well (I'm assuming she tied it around her waist on purpose). OJ was practically drooling- okay, okay maybe not drooling, but he looked like he wanted to- he was fixated on her. LOL. I though you said you were on a break, OJ! tsk tsk tsk... Everytime she passed out table, we would break out in laughter, considering how the guys' heads turned as if they were sunflowers and she the sun. I wonder if she knew what we were having a fit over or was even bothered. I bet she's used to it. :p Maybe Chilli's hired her to distract the customers from the figures on the bill or to ease the pain of the person footing it. XD Sneaky, Chilli's... sneaky...

Anyways, I was amazed by the food. Oho, the refills! The nacho's! I thought OJ was right when he said one could have lunch with just the nachos, as they're refillable... until Suisse ordered an appetizer -I forget the name- that was decribed as a type of 'egg-roll'. THA LIAARS. It was NOTHING like an egg-roll. It was more like cheese-stuffed mini buns which I promptly fell in love with. If Suisse wasn't the one who ordered it to share with everyone (see how nice she is?) and it was me, I'd fight tooth-and-nail and probably use the conveniently-placed knife and fork too, for every one of those babies. Yeah, it's THAT good. :D As it was, I only took one, and my wallet disagreed with me on ordering another. :( I have a very stingy and mean wallie. He bites. ):<

Well, for my real lunch (after stealing lotsa OJ's nachos and one of Suisse's 'egg-rolls'), I had the aptly named Swiss-cheese burger with mushrooms. I was torn between the Swiss-cheese and the Oldtimer burger; the latter was cheaper, and the former had MUSHROOMS. It had MUSHROOMS. Guess what decided me; and you only have one guess. LOL.

It. Was. Heaven.

Damndamndamndamndamndamndamn delish!

It was HUGE. It was YUMMY. And I was HUNGRY. And the rest, they say, is HISTORY. LOL.

It was really really good! Every cent of that RM22++ bill and the ensuing days of eating sandy-oatmeal biscuits was worth it and justified. I shall never be satisfied with Burger King's mushroom burger no more; it shall only serve as a painful reminder of what a REAL MUSHROOM BURGER SHOULD TASTE LIKE. ALL HAIL THE CHILLI'S VERSION.

But, as it is, I couldn't completely finish the burger. Well, at least I polished off all the meat and mushrooms... And even so, I was still felt full throughout that day and the next too. I felt no hunger pangs whatsoever. How cool is that? LOL. I plan to bring my family, of at least my sisters to a Chili's oulet someday; I'm positive it'll be a hit for them too. LOL. Then we can all be happy and bloated for the next day as well... :p

And maybe we'll get to see and giggle at The Chilli's Chick too. LOL.

No comments: