Saturday, January 10, 2009

Broke

I am broke now.

I spent close to RM 300 today. TODAY. All on BOOKS. =)

Well, medical books ain't that cheap and that bloody Davidson's weighs a ton. I swear, I will develop muscles on my arm muscles just by carrying that mammoth book around. Thank God my copy is not hard covered. I also finally, finally, got a decent CSU-related book; Tally's, along with a neat book on embryology. I'll need that latter book if I'm EVER to understand that subject. HOW CAN SOMETHING SO SMALL BE SO DARN DIFFICULT???

Ehem. I did get two more books... 'The Way Of The Shadows' by Brent Weeks and at last, what I was pining for two whole months, Drizzt's 'Siege Of Darkness'. Swu-eet.

Now... to survive the month on milky oatmeal and oat biscuits that taste like sweetened packed sand... =__="

No comments: