Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight

I went to watch the movie Twilight today without any expectations.

Other than the fact that that Robert Pattinson is goddamned smoking hot.

I was right.

He was hot as Cedric Diggory; he is way way hotter as Edward Cullen in Twilight.

So hot.

So so hot.

*siiiigh*

His 'dad', the original vampire who turned him, Dr. Cullen is damned hot too. I mean, he got the whole cinema going "Awwww!" "Whoa..." and I'm sure all the gals went "KYAAAA~" in their hearts yeah? And all he did was walk through the hospital doors in a lab coat, k? I never knew lab coats could look so smexy on a guy... XD

Other than that... Twilight was dead. There. I typed it. Twilight is dead; it has a lame plot, meaningless scenes(good only for us gals who wanna see edward more), and I dunno, it felt rather empty. I hope the book's better. =p

*shrugs*

But hey, we're only ever there in the first place for Edward and his dad, yeah?

XD

No comments: