Friday, November 7, 2008

Penguin I Am Not

Here I sit, in the Artic-winter-like freezing room in my uni's computer lab. Seriously, they could store ice-cream in here and it'll never melt. So if you see the headlines tomorrow and they scream, "University student in hospital recovering from near death experience after being successfully thawed out of the popsicle she became while surfing on the net in her university's irationally freezing computer labs..."; you'll know that's ME.

What's so important, you ask? Why risk my life and endure my hated enemy; the extreme cold?
(I tell you, when I go overseas to study, I'm gonna resemble a snowman with all the layers and layers of sweaters, scarves, mittens, gloves, jackets, and cloth I will have on... who knows, there might be a mini heater somewhere under all the cloth; hey, if I could I WILL.)

Because of my sister and my cravings for manga. =p LOL. Manga'll be the death of me.

I was trying to finish up my printing credits earlier on by printing out music score sheets -I still have RM12.10 left!- until I ran out of paper. Oh bummer. So I decided to download some manga that demands downloading. Heh heh heh.. now I've got several volumes of Eyeshield 21 and Hitman Reborn stashed away for the holidays... XD Hmm... ithink I should start on Naruto too... I've neglected him for awhile now...

Oh. OH. My fingers are numb. Okay, I'm gonna run out and thaw my fingers now...

No comments: