Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh Woe Is ME

There's an old nursery rhyme that decribes the different natures of children born on the days of the week. There are many versions to it, but the first version I heard kinda stuck to me.

And it ain't very flattering about me. =__="

You see, I was told that I am a Wednesday's child; I was born on that day. And out of all the seven children, I HAD to be The Worrier.

Wednesday's child is full of woe.

Monday's child is beautiful, Tuesday's child is graceful, Thursday's child will travel a lot, Friday's child is generous, Saturday's child is hardworking, and Sunday's child is supposedly an angel.

I think that us Wednesdays' got the short end of the stick here; everybody else gets good virtues tacked onto 'em, but all I do is worry? Talk about fairness and luck. =__="

It ain't fair I tell you.


Sigh... I have exams coming up. TT_TT

Some bloody Idiot is throwing empty cans out of his/her balcony. Aaah, the sudden sound of empty tin cans clanking on the ground is sooooo pleasing. Yes, I can totally concentrate better- thanks, you who lives above my second floor. *Die of impotence and cirrhosis, you inconsiderate alcoholic litterbug.*

I still have a lot to cover. And the hated clock is ticking...

TT_TT

But I discovered I work well under stress. Then again, RAWR, I can't continue rushing stuff like this no more. =( So, wish me luck and perserverence, people! I WILL GET THROUGH MY EXAMS! Cos I promised myself a reward when I do...


Yes, L. =)

RAWR!!! BENKYOOOU!!! D:<

No comments: