Saturday, October 18, 2008

15 Things Tag

Kor Kor Aun (Terence) tagged me. Fine, why not? Here goes!

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

Little Things Known About Me


1. I tend to stare into the bathroom mirror at night. And smile.


2. I don't like the way I turn out in photos; I believe I'm just not photogenic. I'm better in real life, not in reel life. =) I actually would LIKE to camwhore, but I got very disheartened at the resulting photos, so I don't really camwhore now; unless I'm with my family. When I'm with them, my zany poses all spill out; our new year photos are evidence enough of that.



OMG NUUUU-!


3. I get depressed when I shop for clothes. It's so tiring.


4. I've had several crushes in secondary school and still carry some on till today, though I have lost contact with the said targets. LOL.

5. I don't have a crush on anyone in my uni right now. Is that weird? There ARE cute/hawt guys in my uni, but I don't think of them anymore than mere eyecandies... XD


Sadly, NONE of them look like this. =(


6. I have killer morning breath. Do NOT, on any account, approach me right after I wake up from a long sleep. I can knock out a bear with just a gentle puff, lol. There, YOU WERE WARNED.


See? These guys are smart.


7. I have a thing about bathing. I find myself reluctant to get in the shower, but then, when I'm already in it, I get reluctant to leave. So I figure I'm just too lazy to take off my clothes and then put them on all again. But I'm NOT going to be a nudist; that would cause mass hysteria/blindness and I don't deal well with cold.



8. I can spend hours in the toilet upon the porcelain throne. I'm trying not to anymore now.


9. I have been betrayed before. The pain is still there; like a stab that won't heal.

10. I love slow, sad, haunting songs that my friends say sound creepy/scary. I don't know why. My current fave is Misha Omar's Pulangkan. Loved it way before I found out it was from the Pontianak Sundal Harum Malam movie; still do anyways. =D


We love the same songs...


11. I've never had a part-time job. Lousy, yeah?

12. I've never been to a nightclub/disco. NEVER EVER. I hope to in the future, just to know how it feels like. =)

13. I've never climbed a tree. I wanna! It looks fun!!! >w< !!


Even goats have done it...


14. I'm afraid of dark waters; like how the water looks dark blue (when you're underwater) in the deeper areas in the pool? I'd freak out and have to surface. All thanks to the dinasaur books Kor Kor Aun has; I saw a water dinasaur in there, with a man swimming next to it for size reference. I keep thinking that fishbait's ME.


What if THIS comes at you, huh? HUH??


15. I think I'm too passive these days. LOL.


So there you have it. I tag :

1. Beatrix Ong
2. Tristan Ng
3. Kieran Ng
4. Jacqueline Lai
5. Joyce Lai


And since I don't have anyone else to tag, (Joyce Toh got tagged by Kor Kor) you guy must do the tag TWICE to make up the 10 people-to-tag quota. XD

Gambatte people!!! I wanna see what you list!

Okay, back to studying. =__=

1 comment:

schizophr3nic™ said...

tristan had already tagged me, and you can't tag people withput a blog =_=