Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lies and Vengence

I'm watching Ayakashi now. Me, who gets freaked out by horror movies' TRAILERS, is watching Ayakashi.

I actually want to watch the 3rd story the most. I saw someone cosplay a character from it before (I couldn't for the life of me figure out who the person was cosplaying, unitl I saw the trailer for Ayakashi -one of those "OMG it's HIM the strange dude was trying to portray!" moments...)



They say curiosity killed the cat.

Wish me luck... I hope I can sleep tonight...

=__________=


*half an hour later...*


... that's it? Ah, well. It's only the first episode. The characters had slitted eyes; like those in the old japanese art. Quite disturbing events happening... and it's just the opening act.

Next episode is next week; 11.30pm, Sunday. I hope I will be able to watch it too. =)

No comments: