Thursday, November 26, 2009

Not Again

I tell you, exams are detrimental to health.

At least, to mine.

Sigh.

I also discovered that laughing too much & taking it too easy before exam is not a good thing. It causes precious information to slip through. WTH.

And although I ate a good breakfast and slept (relatively) enough, my brain overheated at the end, till I couldn't even remember the simplest most basic stuff!!!

OHMYFREAKINGEFFINGGOD!!!! DX<

I swear, you know those cartoon pictures of people who think too hard and too long their brain overheats like a machine and breaks down, releasing a cloud of smoke?

I. FELT. LIKE. THAT.

An unpleasant feeling, one I DO NOT want to feel again. T_T My head felt like it was gonna explode!

And I wouldn't have minded it if it DID. At least I'd get to faint and have an excuse to escape the dratted paper.

Who knew that some ink slapped on pieces of paper could hurt me so bad? Guurgh.

The small, silver lining, if very stained silver, is that this isn't the Big One. Yeah, if the Little Ones hurt this bad, what will the BIG ONE do to me?? *headsmacktable*

Next time, I think I'm may have to put Plan D into motion. (D for daring daredevil desperation) I was planning it before this tragedy, and I think it's quite sound.


Plan D :


I need, say, about 15 comrades. The more the better, there's the chance we might miss our target.

We need to fashion or obtain blowpipes & darts, preferably small ones, so it's easy to sneak 'em in.

Then we need to learn to use them effectively, till we can hit small, moving targets with uncanny precision.

Ha, now comes the tricky part; we need some kinda sedative to smear on the darts. I know the orang asli use the poison off the backs of poisonous frogs, but that may be overkill. The invigila- I mean, targets only need to be knocked out. This aspect of the plan I'm not so sure of. Yet.

After all this, we're set. and Plan D can be brought into motion if the need arises. Ah, we also need to be sure to divide and assign targets, though. Don't want one target receiving 10 darts while the others are missed.

Once Plan D is accomplished, it's up to each comrade what to do next. I, personally, suggest we start a fire, with the papers at the heart of it, naturally, and loose the fire alarm. And we gotta do it right, to make it seem accidental, or at least untraceable.

This will buy us some time to cram more info into our abused brains and maybe plot another Backup Plan.

So, any volunteers?

No comments: