Monday, November 16, 2009

Fireworks

Wheeeeee~~~!!!

Went to a festival last weekend.

Major procrastination, as I have lots more to study.

But, I had fun! Took LOTS of pictures with an SLR camera borrowed from uni.

I think I'm in love.

I love, love, LOVE the camera. Beautiful shots! (would be better in the hands of a pro, not a total rookie like me)

I'm damn damn damn tempted and encouraged to cosplay now. Or at least continue shooting cosplayers' pictures. XD I enjoyed myself so much! And they seemed to too!

And thus my frustration begins.

You see, this event piqued my interest to get an SLR myself and immerse myself in photography, and may be erm, cosplay a little.

And both desires need M.O.N.E.Y.

....which I am short of.
D:<

Yeah I work part-time. So yeah, I got another source of income there. But I don't think it's enough...


Togepi ate my wallet...

Gaaaah!!! Then comes the urge to buy books too. And other necessities like clothes, food and what-not.


This series is at the top of my list right now. The Most Wanted & Unattainable one.

I got a Vampire Hunter D novel at a booksale for RM5. A bloody steal. I enjoyed it very very much, and recently, checked into Borders to see if they had more.


They did.

It's RM30.90 perbook. The ones with Part 1&2 reach RM50+

Sigh.

I think I'll just study now first. At least I know there'll be lots to occupy my time during the break after my exam on the 26th.

STUDY DAMMIT HUMAN.

No comments: