Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hopelessly HeartSick


I saw you today.


A breath of pure oxygen,
Laced with adrenaline.


I drank you in.
Marvelling at the way you fill me up.
I took you in.
Easing that unrealised craving at the bottom of my heart.

I agree with Edward;
YOU are my own personal drug.
I can't help it.
Like a chain-smoker pulling in a long drag.

You make my heart stop;
You make it beat again, in hyperdrive.
It's a exhilarating rush.
It's a sudden, special high.

You make my heart smile foolishly.
You make my heart ache.

You make me confused.
You make me ache.

You fill me with longing.
You fill me with an ache.

It's aching.
Aching,
Aching,
Aching.

Dull.

Painful.

The tears won't come;
Should I cry at all?
You create new feelings,
I never knew before.

Now I realise;
That I had erred.
Thinking that distance,
would make this feeling fade.

'Cos with only one glance,
You remind me.
I had never forgotten.
Nor had I healed.

For I am still
Hopelessly Heart-sick for you.

=(

Dammit.

No comments: