Monday, April 20, 2009

Claire De Lune


Moonlight
.


That's the theme for my uni's Ball this year. In French, it mean moonlight.Yes, Debussy wrote a similarly named piece which is featured in Twilight. =)

The Ball was yesterday night, and I had fun. =) Congrats and thanks to the committee! Took many pictures with many people and they were all so good-looking(girls and guys)! So different from their usual attire in uni! I wanted to put some temporary tattoos on the side of my face, 'cos I thought it would be cool and different as my dress was kinda plain, but decided not to at the last minute. =p All I did stick on my face was some small shiny studs at the side of my eye. That led to some people asking me why I was 'crying'. =_=" Yeah, very funny, guys.

I didn't bring my camera, 'cos I figured that loads of other people would lug theirs along, and theirs would be better than mine. I was right. Hehe. Saved me the task of carrying extra weight around that night. =p So now I have to go around reaping what I 'sowed' yesterday night. =D

I also grabbed the opportunity to take as many pictures with as many people I could find. They're all dispersing soon, to places where I might not meet them again, so yeah, this was my last cahnce. =( Hell, I even grabbed some people I didn't know well and took pictures with them too. LOL.

I maybe might be posting some pictures when I get them. =) Let's see how it goes. No promises.

Well, this Ball was fun, but I want the next one I attend, which probably will be the one when I'm in Sem 5, to be The Bomb. =) Extra incentive to stay healthy and tone up, LOL.

But first, I gotta survive the incoming War. The results for my summative was better than I dreaded, so I WANT to keep it that way.

Tick tock, m'dear. Tick Tock.


I like this picture. That's a pink cupcake at the lower right corner, yo.

Here I go. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe don't expect me to leave a comment here huh?

quick upload your beautiful picture of yours during the ball. my daughter must be very pretty and sexy. lol