Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big. Bad. Wolf. BookSale.


I went to a BookSale today in the morning.

Meaning to go since last week, since it ends tomorrow.

A peek.

Mai LOOT.


Bought 24 books, each for RM8. Usually in book shops they'd be like, RM35++.

And I got most of them in pretty pristine condition too.

So I am very very HAPPY.

Whee~ XD


Oh, yeah. Wallie has gone into a semi-retirement; his more feminine brethen has replaced him. (Gift from friends, who sulk when I don't use her)

She's longer and flatter. Black, with pink scribblings. =_=

She's still a little shy, so I don't know her name yet, and quite full, so I don't know if she'll be as snappy as her predecessor when hungry. =)

P.S. Nienna, where's your chatbox?? =(

1 comment:

Nienna Hime said...

no idea. it just... left... xD