Friday, May 29, 2009

Haunting Skull

I just had to share this. LOL.

Ida's working at the Medical Museum (MMS) tonight. So Serena and I were helping her and the MMS assistant to put away the models.

Then I noticed that one slightly yellowed skull, with its skull cap missing, had a jaw that didn't quite sit right. It was missing a few teeth too, and some of its sockets were a little blackened.

Wow, I thought. They sure make it look really real. Or... Hmm... *spider-sense tingling*

Well. I tried to push the dislocated jaw back, but it didn't really work. =( The poor thing was scribbled all over too. Some helpful student went and labeled the skull parts in pencil. Grafitti. On a poor skull. Yep.

So I showed it to the assistant. She just sighed and looked despairingly at the skull.

She tried to put the jaw back into place too, but couldn't. "It was fine the week before," she said, while grappling with the joint. "And now... I can't even find the cap. Poor guy..."

That's when we all went, "Waitaminute... Is that... real?"

"Yeah."

Serena and I were like, "Cool...~" Ida refused to touch it. LOL.

The assistant went on, this time speaking to the skull.

"I hope you go and haunt the guy who did this to you. I took care of you so well, and now, look. Go and haunt the guy."

Then she placed it on the shelf.

LOL~ We should like bring black candles and help out too, y'know. XD

So, to the dude that dislocated poor Skully; watch out. 'cause I think I saw a gleam in its eye sockets. XD

No comments: